INTRO TO MY LIFE
Hello all! My name is Michelle and I just decided today that I am going to start documenting my life. I have always tried to journal and failed, but I do like to think in writing so maybe claiming this little section of the Internet will help me keep track of my life and I will be able to look back on all the good memories (and few mistakes) I am sure to make.
Currently I am 18 years old, turning 19 in January, and I am in a program at Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND called PackYourBags (PYB). This is a program designed to help high school graduates figure out what God wants them to do in their lives, and how to follow Him. We travel and go on missions trips for 8 months, taking two trips each semester while earning 24 credits overall. We just finished our first semester of school and I have enjoyed it SO much!
First, we took a team-building trip (there are 22 of us, not including our 4 leaders) to Camp Metigoshe near the Canadian border. We did ropes courses together, played games, went out on the lake, and even went up to the International Peace Gardens. Basically, we just got to know each other better than we did before! Our first missions trip was to the Pine Ridge Reservation in Wanblee, SD and we served there for one week, making a stop at Mount Rushmore afterwords, just for fun. Then recently we traveled to Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI and served in these two cities for a week and a half overall. I have grown so much this semester and will soon get around to writing posts about my amazing experiences in these different places. Next semester the PYB team is headed to South Africa for 6 weeks and Israel for 2 weeks. It will be quite the adventure!
I am so blessed in my life to have such an amazing PYB team, a wonderful, supportive family, and so many incredible friends (like my boyfriend Bryce, pictured below). I can not wait to continue growing and pursuing God's call on my life, hopefully taking whoever is reading this with me!
Currently I am 18 years old, turning 19 in January, and I am in a program at Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND called PackYourBags (PYB). This is a program designed to help high school graduates figure out what God wants them to do in their lives, and how to follow Him. We travel and go on missions trips for 8 months, taking two trips each semester while earning 24 credits overall. We just finished our first semester of school and I have enjoyed it SO much!
First, we took a team-building trip (there are 22 of us, not including our 4 leaders) to Camp Metigoshe near the Canadian border. We did ropes courses together, played games, went out on the lake, and even went up to the International Peace Gardens. Basically, we just got to know each other better than we did before! Our first missions trip was to the Pine Ridge Reservation in Wanblee, SD and we served there for one week, making a stop at Mount Rushmore afterwords, just for fun. Then recently we traveled to Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI and served in these two cities for a week and a half overall. I have grown so much this semester and will soon get around to writing posts about my amazing experiences in these different places. Next semester the PYB team is headed to South Africa for 6 weeks and Israel for 2 weeks. It will be quite the adventure!
I am so blessed in my life to have such an amazing PYB team, a wonderful, supportive family, and so many incredible friends (like my boyfriend Bryce, pictured below). I can not wait to continue growing and pursuing God's call on my life, hopefully taking whoever is reading this with me!

I love it! I cannot wait to see all that God has for you in the future
ReplyDelete