LIFE IS CHANGING
It's been almost a year since my last post and my life is very different now than it was then.
All in good ways!
Quick Life Update
All in good ways!
Quick Life Update
- A new school year has started and I am a junior at Trinity Bible College. The year has been going well and I really enjoy all of my classes.
- I am the Student Body President! I got voted in at the end of last year and again, it has been going really well! I love being in this place of leadership and getting to meet more people, planning events, and working with an amazing team. It has been stressful but God has definitely been using this to teach me lessons about following Him and has been using this for His ultimate glory. It is an honor to be a part of it.
- I AM ENGAGED! Bryce asked me to marry him on September 3 and I said yes (obviously). Our wedding is planned for May 25, 2019 and I am thrilled and overwhelmed with decisions to make, details to plan, and love to share. It has truly been a whirlwind and I love Bryce very much.
- Another huge thing is coming my way as well. This summer Bryce and I will be traveling to India to complete a 6-week internship for my Intercultural Studies degree. I am really excited (and stressed!) about this opportunity and I am beyond glad that Bryce gets to come with me. We will be married for a little less than a month and then we will get to travel the world together. It's amazing and God has been more than faithful to us.
- If you would like to learn about supporting us in prayer or other ways as we go, email michellelangley@trinitybiblecollege.edu
Overall, my life is changing quickly and I am caught up in the waves of it. I sleep when I can, pray A LOT, and make sure that my homework does not keep me from relationships with others or vice versa. It's truly incredible what God can do if you hand Him your life and I am in a front-row seat to the pure joy, peace, and rest that He can provide, especially in the midst of intense change and stress. I love my life even when I don't get enough sleep or get behind on a few things.
It has been an amazing year and I know that it's just starting. God has so much more to do in me and in you. If you are stressed right now because of change, approaching finals, or just business in general, don't forget who gave you life and is with you. God is looking out for you and just wanting you to lean on Him instead of yourself. <3 New post coming soon - I have lots more to say!
Love this ❤ and you. And that adorable photo
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU!! Love you too <3
DeleteGIIIIRRRRLLLLLL. We have a lot in common... So if you ever need advice or to talk or prayer or whatever- hit me up! I also did a 6 week internship between my junior and senior year for my ICS degree and I kinda JUST got married, so the wedding planning advice is still fresh :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Taylor! I really appreciate that!!
Delete